Who are we?
Interserve International is registered in England as Interserve International Fellowship. Our vision is to see lives and communities transformed through encounter with Jesus Christ.
Interserve International Fellowship
652 Alum Rock Road, Birmingham B8 3NS
Company number: 11599413
Charity number: 1187558
What is personal information?
Personal Information covers any data that enables us to identify you as an individual. This information could include, name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address or bank details (submitted when making a donation).
How do we use your personal information?
- The information you give us will be used to keep you informed of Interserve’s global mission. You can opt out of any of these at any time.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for a reasonable period of time and ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We use your email details to keep you updated in accordance with your sign-up. You can change the way we communicate with you by unsubscribing from individual emails.
- We may carry out analysis of the personal information we collect about you and add publicly available information to create a profile of your interests, preferences and level of potential donations so we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
- You have a right to request a copy of your information (for which we will charge a small fee) and to ask us to request corrections to any inaccuracies in your personal information (free of charge).
- When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data.
Do we share your personal information?
We never share your details outside the Interserve family, except where it is necessary to fulfil a function.
Therefore the Interserve family will only share your information as shown below:
Your information will only be passed to other companies and individuals, where it is necessary to perform functions on our behalf, such as: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing financial transactions (refer to next section). These companies may only use your information to perform these functions and may not use it for any other purposes.
Your information will not be passed to third parties for marketing purposes.
On some of our websites we use ‘Session Cookies’ which allow the website to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They are used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. These session cookies expire after a browser session is closed, so are never stored long term.
We collect information about the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of all our website visitors, using Google Analytics, in order to see how our website is used and monitor site traffic so as continuously improve and develop the design and content of our site. This information is not personally identifiable information – it is general and anonymous.
To find out more information about cookies in general go to www.aboutcookies.org
Information about your computer (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, and number of page views etc.) and any visits you make to this website may also be collected. This information is not connected to you personally.
How to contact us
To notify us of a change to your name, address or email details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below.
Last revision: 3/12/21